Flex Magazine Bikini Model Contest

Flex Magazine Bikini Model Contest

Flex Magazine puts up a bikini model contest, with the finals each year to be held at the Olympia stage. This year, there were 96 competitors backstage.The 2009 Flex Bikini Model search took place at the Olympia expo hall with close to 100 women entering the event. Maybe I’ve seen too many NPC bikini events this year and I’m jaded but I was a bit disappointed in the overall quality of competition. There were a number of very pretty faces and attractive women.

That doesn’t necessarily equate to a fitness model and spokesperson. Where the women fell short was in the booty. Very, very few women had the butt that they’d need to be a winner in this competition, at least in my opinion. I was enlightened to the variety of fake breasts on the market today. It was baffling to see some women have almost circus sized augmentation. If you don’t believe me just check out the gallery from the event. While a good boob job can help with modeling and balancing out a physique going over-the-top mondo circus boobs will hurt you in modeling, well at least fitness modeling… Again just my opinion and from a photographer’s point of view.

No comments: